Hotel Garden is set in Maiori, a famous tourist location of the Amalfi coast, 5
Km far from Amalfi. You can reach us taking the train as far as Salerno, the airplane
as far as Naples or by car – exit Vietri sul Mare – and travel along the coastal
route for 19 Km.
Maiori is the only town of the Amalfi coast with 1 Km of sandy beach. You can have
healty walks on the seafront. It is reach in history and monuments, such as:
- the Collegiata Church of Santa Maria a Mare (before XII century) with its museum;
- the Thoro-plano Castle, an ancient fortress built against the Longobard attacks;
- the Badia of Santa Maria de Olearia (X-XI century);
- the catacombs;
- the Town Hall and its wonderful gardens.
Lattari Mountains allow you to enjoy exciting walks in strict contact with the nature.
Maiori is surrounded by terraced gardens where the "sfusato amalfitano"
– the typical lemon of the Amalfi coast – is cultivated. It is possible to visit
the lemon growings, to meet the farmers and taste the "limoncello".
The Hotel Garden is located in the very heart of the town, about 100 metres far
from the sea. We have 23 suites equipped with private services, direct phone, air
conditioning and garage. A solarium with sea view is on the fifth floor. Breakfast
is served until 12.00am
Our reception is willing to offer special packages throughout the summer season.